Virtual tutoring appointments are available now!
- If you'd like to schedule a new appointment, you may do so through Connect.
- If you currently have an appointment scheduled, please check your email for updates and instructions.
- Any questions or concerns about your online tutoring appointments can be directed to 704-687-7837, firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or your tutor.
- Connect will only allow you to make an appointment for courses you are currently enrolled in.
- Tutoring for classes you are not enrolled in: If you'd like to schedule a tutoring appointment for a course you've taken in the past or are taking in a future semester, please fill out the following form.
➨ Available for currently enrolled undergraduate students with a valid charlotte.edu email address.
➨ Appointments are scheduled 12 hours to 14 days in advance with a maximum of 5 at any given time.
➨ To increase the number of students we are able to serve, we have select availability that can accommodate up to 3 students in the same course as a group tutoring session. Some courses may only offer group tutoring appointments. You may not request a one-on-one appointment with a tutor who offers group tutoring appointments.
DO NOT schedule a tutoring appointment if you will possibly cancel or no-show.
Canceling within 4 hours of your appointment start time is considered a no-show.
1 no-show or 3 cancellations result in academic support account deactivation in Connect, therefore prohibiting you from making any additional appointments. To re-activate your Connect account, please fill out the following form. This may only be done once each semester.
For courses currently not supported, please email email@example.com with your request.
704-687-7837| firstname.lastname@example.org | Colvard North 2300